Terms and Conditions
Instructions on withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Eduard Ruf GmbH, Wirsungstr. 13, Augsburg, Tel.: 0049 (0)821 2982510, Fax: 0049 (0)821 414987, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
Eduard Ruf GmbH
Fax: 0049 (0)821 414987 Email: email@example.com
- I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/for the provision of the following service (*),
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)____________________________
- Name of consumer(s)____________________________
- Address of consumer(s)____________________________
- Signature of consumer(s)____________________________ (only if this form is notified on paper),
(*) Delete as appropriate.
- The product display in the online store does not constitute a legally binding offer but is rather a noncommittal online catalogue showing the product line. By clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button, customers agree to buy the goods in the cart, and this order is legally binding. The customer receives an order confirmation immediately after the order is transmitted. The sales contract becomes effective on the delivery of goods.
- The firm Eduard Ruf GmbH (motoruf) reserves the right to deny the promised service subsequent to determining that the goods are no longer available, both 1) after contractual settlement and 2) although a corresponding hedging transaction has been concluded. In such a case, the customer will be notified immediately. All reciprocations and considerations of any kind provided by the customer beforehand will be reimbursed without delay. It is then excluded that futher legal claims be raised by the customer against the firm motoruf.
- The contractual language is German.
Place of Execution and Place of Jurisdiction
- Legal jurisdiction is exercised by the Federal Republic of Germany exclusively.
- The place of execution for all services and products negotiated in business transactions with the firm motoruf. is Augsburg, Federal Republic of Germany, i.e. to the extent the customer is a businessman or businesswoman, dealer, legal person from the public sector or special property of the public sector.
- If the customer is a businessman, legal entity of public law or public special fund, Augsburg shall be the exclusive place of jurisdiction for any disputes arising directly or indirectly from the contractual relationship with the customer or from these General Terms and Conditions of Business.
- Should any of these individual contractual conditions – for which reasons whatsoever – not be legally enforceable, this does not mitigate the legal validity of the remaining agreements in any way.
- Online Dispute Resolution
according to Art 14, Section 1 ODR-VO: The European Commission is providing a platform for online dispute resolution (OS) ready to assist you at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are not obliged to participate in a dispute settlement proceeding in front of a consumer arbitration board, nor are thomann we prepared to do so on principle.
In case IP-anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated within the area of Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the whole IP address will be first transfered to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. The IP-anonymisation is active on this website.
Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing them other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
As an alternative to the browser Addon or within browsers on mobile devices, you can click this link in order to opt-out from being tracked by Google Analytics within this website in the future (the opt-out applies only for the browser in which you set it and within this domain). - See more at: http://rechtsanwalt-schwenke.de/google-analytics-rechtssicher-nutzen-anleitung-fuer-webmaster/. An opt-out cookie will be stored on your device, which means that you'll have to click this link again, if you delete your cookies.